About the event:
ONE NIGHT ONLY!
The popular Architectural Open Studios is back for the 5th year.
Join architects across the city as they open their doors to the public, giving unique behind-the-scenes access to their workplaces.
It’s an opportunity to see how architects work, experience the diverse spaces they work in, and talk to them about their projects and design process.
Below are the details of the participating Architectural Studios.
- DHK, 6th floor, De Waterkant Centre, 9 Somerset Rd, Cape Town
- Fabian + Make, 8th Floor, Protea North Wharf Hotel, No.1 Lower Bree Street, Foreshore, Cape Town
- MWP, 16 Bree Street, Cape Town
- The Architect Gallery, Affordable Housing Expo, Cape Institute for Architecture, 71 Hout Street, Cape Town
- GAPP, 150 Longmarket Street, Cape Town
- KMH, 116 Loop Street, Cape Town
- VDMMA, 163 Bree Street, Cape Town
- Team Architects, 218 Buitengracht, 2nd floor, Street, Cape Town
- Metropolis Design, 501 Buitenkloof Studios, 8 Kloof Street, Cape Town
- SAOTA + ARRCC + OKHA, + Tenebris Lab 109 Hatfield Street, Cape Town
- Design Space Africa, 4th floor, 79 Roeland Street, Cape Town
- Studiomas, 5 Constitution Street, Cape Town
Location: City of Cape Town
various venues, Cape Town