5G Bharath with 5G Tester Equipment & RF Drive Test Toolsadmin | July 28, 2023 | 0 | Technology
Bringing a new era in technology in the 5G race, Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the next-gen (5G) telecom services or network services in India. 5G enables up to 100 times more connected devices in the same physical space that 4G LTE does and technology seeks to provide seamless coverage, high data rate, low latency, and a highly reliable communications system.
The benefits for consumers and their mobile phones are now in demand as operators roll out fifth-generation cellular networks, or 5G, which will bring notably faster Internet speeds than the current gen 4G or earlier iterations. The density of 5G will aid mobile workforces in terms of business, which will enable the growth of the mobile consumer base. So, now let us see why 5G is important in India along with User-friendly 5g tester, 5G test equipment, 5g network tester tools and User-friendly 4G Testing RF drive test software, Cellular LTE RF drive test tools & equipment in detail.
5G services and their impact
5G is a new global wireless standard or 5th generation mobile network (offering data transfer speeds of up to 20Gbps) that enables a new kind of network. 5G wireless technology is designed to connect virtually everyone and everything together including machines, objects, and devices; deliver higher multi-Gbps peak data speeds, ultra-low latency, more reliability, higher performance, and improved availability, this will allow user experiences and connects industries (new).
- On 5G, a three-hour-long movie in HD format can be downloaded within 1-2 seconds, whereas 4G takes 10-15 minutes for the same.
- No buffering will occur when streaming YouTube videos or on OTT platforms.
- Quality of video calls you will enjoy with increased connectivity, reduced lagging in a better way.
- Messages and data should be transferred instantaneously at par with broadband speeds, call drops will not happen.
- During incidents of natural disasters, emergency services will be able to access much better connectivity and communications that should be enhanced with 5G.
Benefits of 5G in India
- Increased speed and increased bandwidth – 5G will deliver a 10 to 100 times improvement in terms of increased speed and bandwidth with a data rate of up to 10 Gbps over the 4G LTE technology (100 Mbps). Due to such features of 5G, WAN connections have enough capacity, which enables cellular to be a feasible solution for branch office automation.
- Low Latency – Another advantage of 5G for WAN usage is its low latency of about 5 milliseconds, which will enable organizations to abandon some of their branch office MPLS infrastructure ((customers use MPLS or dedicated lines for line-of-business applications that require low latency) in favor of the more affordable and adaptable 5G connections to branches.
- Security – 5G offers more robust security (hardware security modules, key management services, over-the-air, secure elements) than 4G LTE, which will ensure that data carried over the 5G network is secure. IoT devices exist at the boundary of business networks as 5G services are a constant source of concern.
Some of the factors of the 5G network in India could change consumers’ life:
- 5G technology will provide seamless coverage (by increasing energy efficiency, spectrum efficiency, and network efficiency) in remote areas across the country.
- 5G will lead in Virtual Reality (VR), and Augmented Reality (AR) which will have an end-to-end effect on multiple sectors such as healthcare, agriculture, education, disaster management, etc.
- 5G technology (latency as low as 1ms) will enhance the fan experience at live music festivals and immersive experience for sports lovers.
5G services are important in India because they provide seamless coverage, high data rate, low latency, reliable communications system, and many more benefits. To maintain such advantages on 5G, businesses go for network testing and measurement, which can now be conducted through RantCell. This tool is designed in such a way that can help you to test your network (5G/4G coverages) through automation, without keeping your presence. RantCell is a mobile phone-based software that you can install on any Android phone to run the test and get the report from its web-based dashboard in real-time.