With the rise of social media celebrities over the past few years, influencer marketing all over the world has really picked up the pace. You are considerably more likely to buy things when you see renowned people, including celebrities and other role models purchasing them.
The influencers you see on famous social media platforms like, Instagram, Snapchat, or YouTube have a few hundred thousand or more followers. These individuals are referred to be influencers since they have developed their own loyal followings.
Focusing on its basic concept, influencer marketing plays a major role in helping large brands reach more consumers by increasing their visibility and helping small firms scale more effectively. The reason why it is a more profoundly used form of marketing is that it surpasses other marketing strategies in terms of return on investment.
For many brands, collaborating with influencers is the best marketing plan. The advantages of influencer marketing are as follows:
- Reach a bigger audience
- Build trust for your brand
- Grow your social following
- Increase site traffic
- Get more leads
- Drive sales
Because it can be difficult to discover, activate, and work with influencers, Influencer Marketing Agencies serve as the intermediaries between brands and influencers. To get a better understanding of the workflow of these agencies, let’s take a closer look at the roles and responsibilities.
Role of Influencers Marketing Agencies in India
Brands are turning to the best influencer marketing agencies to start their viral social media campaigns as they fight to reach social media consumers. Your work as a brand also becomes easier by hiring a specialist.
Agencies that handle influencer marketing negotiate terms of contracts and pricing. They make sure the influencer is aware of the marketing objectives and requirements for your brand.
These agencies oversee the campaign from beginning to end, approving postings prior to their publication, managing advertising campaigns, and managing interactions with influencers.
Additionally, they provide real-time statistics and data to direct current and upcoming efforts.
But with so many agencies at your disposal, it becomes increasingly difficult to find the perfect one for your brand. So here’s a list of the top 5 Influencer Marketing Agencies in India that can help you boost your sales.
Top 5 Influencer Marketing Agencies in India
1. Confluencr: Founded in 2018 and headquartered in Mumbai, this agency provides content delivery, influencer curation, reporting, and analytics services. In order to reach a wider audience, the agency also arranges celebrity collaborations between brands and performers such as singers, actresses, and stand-up comedians.
2. Chtrbox: Established in the year 2016, Chtrbox enables local firms to target specific audiences. This influencer marketing agency in India is renowned for producing winning campaigns. To find the best talent for your brand, it uses a unique algorithm to look for pertinent influencer data. The solution also assists the agency in calculating ROI thanks to specialised dashboards that show extensive information and insights.
3. ANTS Digital: Founded in the year 2015. It is a tech-driven marketing and communications firm, that performs data-driven, custom campaigns to support the company’s goals. Goal setting, competition analysis, influencer finding, ideation process, outreach and promotion, and measurement are the six steps that it follows.
4. The Marcom Avenue: One of the top influencer marketing companies in India, this agency has links to over 20,000 influencers, including bloggers, social media celebrities, writers of local content, vloggers, and others.
Marcom Avenue runs social media strategies that break through the clutter to help B2B and B2C firms outperform their rivals. It develops distinctive brand narratives that emotionally connect the brands with the target market.
5. ENLYFT: Founded in the year 2018, this agency runs ROI-driven programs to increase brand awareness and client loyalty. In addition to other areas, they have linked 20,000+ influencers with companies in the lifestyle, cuisine, parenting, education, and travel sectors.
These top influencer marketing agencies are essential in assisting brands in achieving their influencer marketing objectives. Some of the best influencer marketing agencies on the internet today are listed in this comprehensive guide.
In an effort to present the appropriate goods to the appropriate audiences, the agencies link the brands and influencers.
As influencer marketing in India is also picking up pace, it is important to find the top influencer marketing agency to assist you with your campaigns if you are short on time or don’t have the necessary skills.
_Assigned to Sourav Kumar_